Monday, July 26, 2010

First Lucid Dream

Just finished watching Inception earlier. My mind is embracing the wave of inspiration that with viewing it has arised. I breathe and try to stay conscious, but feel the sinking, and black out. When I awake, I know I am in a dream. I know this because, it's just consciousness. I have no body here. Unrestricted. It's very Alive here. "A dream within a Dream," arises and repeats. Each time, I feel more and more lucid within the dream. There is no physical barrier in perception here, so I feel incredibly close to the source and feel to be sinking into it's depth every single time 'A dream within a dream' arises. No thoughts or emotions just this consciousness, my awareness of it, 'A dream within a dream' arising, and a feeling of sinking into source. I feel bigger and bigger, broader, expansive. I come to a point where I know there is no return and as a feeling of intense falling into it begins I hear Maya cry out. Immediately with hearing it, it feels like I am being thrusted out at the speed of light and then pushed to awake.

I awake resonating the intense energy felt when such close proximity with the source. I am left wondering what the point of no return is, if my sense of self consciousness would of completely dissolved. Maya's cry came from within the dream, but when I awoke, she was asleep. It felt like something used her voice to bring me back. It did not feel like any part of me. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment